Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Red Bugs response to BED Bugs by NetGEO

I saw Bed Bugs. What ? ha ? Well, yes. Believe Me. I actually touched it.

what?

It was on youtube! I am sorry, I gotta Ya!

While visiting a friend of mine during the fall mid spring season, I had a camcorder on my hand and while others talked inside the house, I just couldn't help getting out. To my surprise, there are these... and thought i should spend some time. Out of bunches of shots I took, my budget PC Could not handle all. So I compiled a few randomly; pretty much without opening my eyes... LOL. May be the good ones are still to be viewed and uploaded here to here or there,

I hope you will enjoy it. Watch this one then, go watch the BED Bugs, both are very intersting, the later is created by Netgeo with alot of info, while mine has some beats that I created. Wish I knew how to create music.




Take care and continue to love what you love - nature!

No comments: