Sunday, April 22, 2007

Nice or Funny Photo of the Day

I have Cap On! Do you ?

I put my cap on a tree and took this picture.

Did not notice that the my cell phone's case was covering some parts of the lens - that's what that black spot is around the photo.

The picture is presented to you as it was taken without using any image enhancement stuffs ---- i hate`um!

The clouds just happen to be there, i love them, do you ?

And how cool is that my cap for a tree that is now ready for summer here in the United States!

As always, i keep telling you : Love Nature! - It's powerful. But today while i was walking slowly in the jungle, I spotted a snake!!! *!&!@#*!@#* I was terrified. I guess I need to buy long boots and some kind of clothes so i can go further into the jungle.

I am really terrified today! but do I love nature! Is that what's gonna kill me someday ? I hope not! The snake was green, baby one that is. It was on a small tree about 1 ft from the ground, it's color was green seemingly blending with the tree and surrounding areas. As I was about to take its photo, I guess it noticed my presence, it jumped off and ran in the opposite direction--- thank goodness!! I hope to see him/her again and his/her photo - it was baby green snake.

No comments: