Friday, May 4, 2007

Sun and The Sproutes


I don't call myself to be a professional photographer. I hold a cheap camera that does not really get bad pictures. So sometimes I look at objects and capture moments to see later.
If you were to call me a photographer, it would also be a complete joke.

But the term "Photography" has already entered into my life.
I am spending a few hours everyday learning about the stuff and one thing gets on the way - money!

A professional photographer does not do it with a cheap camera or camcorders (if he or she will be doing film and animation. Professional Photographer needs MONEY, and a camera with the longest possible nose. I guess, small digital cameras with shorter noses could do the trick. I still can't afford that either. So learning won't be fun without the real thing, but hay, enjoying what you love ain't a bad thing!

So, there you saw lousy photo,
but i love it though.

(Nose = Lens)

No comments: