Sunday, May 6, 2007

Pine Trees - Among the Best Oxygen Factories

I have yet to learn about Pine Trees, but I do have a few things to share with you here..

  • Cones look like they are upside down of ice cream cones
  • They are among the best trees that produce high amount of oxygen
  • Can pass through winter without any damage
  • If you happen to pass through them during spring time, their pollen can make you sick but you won't die from it.
  • Forest planting is one of the most easy and cost effective way to reduce CO2 (Carbon Dioxide, try planting a pine tree in your backyard.)
  • In the United States, Pine Trees are considered the "Oxygen Factory" for it's Southern Region, producing more oxygen than any other tree.
Teach me something about this tree that has drawn my attention.
Here is my photo of the day for you to enjoy.
Please don't use this photos on your website,
they did not come to me,
I had to spend days going into the jungle and spending my time.
If you want use this photo, just mention the source.
Also if you need large size photos of pine trees with all sorts of features, let me know. I have about 2,000 good size photos of pine trees.


Have an ice-cream cone, right now!

"you don't have to know anything
to love nature,
It loves you all the time,
just get closer to it!" - This one is by me!

No comments: